Red Pixel Studios provides email hosting services through Rackspace.
Customers who use our hosted email service must follow the Rackspace Acceptable Use Policy which can be found at rackspace.com/apps/aup/.
Below we have highlighted the actions that users should avoid to prevent violations. Questions regarding this policy should be directed to [email protected].
Email Acceptable Use Policy Highlights
You may not:
- Send messages of similar content to more than two hundred and fifty (250) recipients.
- Use a third party other than an authorized Rackspace partner to send Bulk Mail that references a Mail Service email address or that has a Mail Service return email address.
- Intentionally use your Mail Service for the purpose of receiving bulk email from others.
- Send unsolicited email.
- Obscure the source of your email in any manner.
- Distribute offensive content.
- Send email of any kind to a person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it.
- Probe, scan, or test systems for vulnerabilities.
- Fail to use reasonable security precautions in connection with your use of the Services, such as a desktop virus scanner and firewall.
- Share a single mailbox among multiple users.