Red Pixel Studios provides custom app development to build a project to your specifications.
Or, if you don’t yet know your specifications, we can work with you to develop a requirements document for your app.
You can rely on our award-winning expertise to develop your custom app to take full advantage of the capabilities of smart phones and tablets. Our attention to details ensures that your web-based applications will perform consistently and reliably across modern browsers, regardless of platform.
Below are a few examples of customized apps developed by Red Pixel Studios:
- An iPad app that helps people gain an understanding of the physiology of the human heart, developed for the American College of Cardiology. CardioSmart Explorer provides a beautifully illustrated medical exploration of an animated beating heart. Users can swipe through seven basic layers of normal cardiac anatomy and access animations that demonstrate common heart problems compared to normal activity.
- A real estate app for iPhone and iPad is a tremendous differentiator for a local real estate agency. The app provides an advanced property search tool for house hunters and commercial investors, integrated with data from the local MLS. With numerous well-planned features, the app delivers a fantastic property-hunting experience.
- PaparOzzie is an amusing Web-based app that lets users take selfies or other photos, add images of an ostrich mascot, Ozzie, and share the result via social media and email. Developed for ScienceToGo.org, PaparOzzie was part of a campaign that earned recognition from the White House for its efforts to educate K-12 students and the general public about climate change issues.
- An illuminating guide to pregnancy helps a local hospital educate and prepare expectant mothers. My Baptist Baby is an iPhone app developed for Baptist Health Women’s Care to give women week-by-week information about changes to their baby and body. The app also provides convenient tools that enable women to track their weight, count kicks, and get reminders for appointments.
- A utility that helps Web site administrators, developers or IT professionals verify the DNS of a domain name by simultaneously checking records from four different DNS services. Cuatro – DNS Lookup is an iPhone app to evaluate or troubleshoot DNS issues or when launching a new site to verify that a DNS record modification is propagating to popular DNS services.
Contact Red Pixel Studios to learn more about our custom app development.